Saturday, January 23, 2010

Sunny January Saturday

Well, I'm hoping that posting in here will be more than a once a month thing. Funny how life has a way of staying too too busy. As it is I have a wheezy (again) baby reaching for me so this will be short.

I have a working sewing room that doubles as the baby's room. Not for sleeping, mind you, but for all of his clothes and diapers. Right now I'm working on some burp cloths to give to my cousin when her baby arrives. I'm also trying to get enough together to sell via a friend that has rented some local artisan space. Those and my baby cubes are it for now. I'm also working on some napkins that I am giving for :ahem: Christmas. Thankfully she is patient. Hah!

Last weekend I had the generous couple behind Dirtiest Kid in the World come over to advise me on gardening. I think I'm going to do a leaf design bed with the path down the middle with smaller ones shooting off of it. I'm collecting newspaper to start prepping my beds using the lasagna method, which they talk about. Bet you can guess what the big new homeschool project is around here!

Okay, grabby baby is now getting whiny. Ciao!

No comments: