Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I could say that I am going to make an effort to post here more regularly in the new year, but I have so many other goals for myself that this is not too high on the list. Taking regular time for myself to do the things I love, like sewing, pilates, and studying....wait, what? Yes, studying. I want to get this degree and I want to do well in my program. These days, sitting in a quiet room (or at Border's) by myself studying feels like a luxury.

My life is very full these days.




Our niece has moved back home leaving the house a little quieter. With her room empty we're doing some rearranging around here which will result in a bigger office/sewing room for me. We're even making space for Teo to be able to play while I'm sewing. In theory this will result in me making things that I can actually sell. We'll see how it really plays out.

No comments: