Friday, May 16, 2008

The Kid is with his dad for the weekend and The Boyfriend is in California for the week. My teaching week is over (yay!) and tomorrow my retail-working weekend begins. Tonight, I'm slowing it way the heck down and enjoying a cold beer while I flip between food shows and crime shows. Two of my greatest television weaknesses.

I toyed with the idea of taking myself to a movie, but then I thought about my comfortable couch and the two books I'm reading. I also have a weakness for lounging on the couch and reading. I can think of worse vices.

I work tomorrow during the day and then I have a date with two friends from grad school at a big bar across town. I never go to those big bars (or even smaller bars) anymore so I'm a little reluctant. I especially hate driving all over town to drink. But, I love these two friends so I'll suck it up for one evening.

Three weeks until I am done teaching. I can't quite believe it.

No comments: