Thursday, May 29, 2008

dos cosas ciertas

whew! I have a week left with the children. It hasn't really sunk in yet, probably because this is a break I take every summer. I'm just not returning next year. It will be interesting to see who I keep in touch with from the school. I'm sort of crappy at keeping in touch with people I don't communicate with daily. I've known these people for 4 years. Tomorrow we are having happy hour with a big group, because it is the last day of one of our coworkers.

In other changes, The Boyfriend and I are looking at houses. Actually, we found a house we both love. The Kid loves it too. I don't want to jinx it, but I'm really excited.

And nervous. And wondering if we know what we're doing. I don't know. I don't do well with change. Yet I have a lot of changes happening in many arenas of my life.

Just thinking about it all I start to lose my breath a little bit. I'm excited AND anxious. Quite a combo.

1 comment:

A said...

You deserve all this happiness, K. You really do. Don't convince yourself otherwise.

xo,

Amy